Are you thinking of making a move or want to spruce up your home this year and don't want to spend a fortune on upgrades? If so, here is a great list of ways that you can do just that without
ACHIEVE MORNING PERSON STATUS
Dated: January 15 2021
Ever wish you could become one of those rare morning people? The ones that wake up with a start, feeling refreshed and energized. The ones that get in that morning workout or wrap up some work before many of us even hit the snooze button for the first time. Here are five tips to help you acheive the early bird status!
1. Create a morning schedule. Physically write down the things you'd like to complete in the morning and set a time for each. Then stick with it. Once you force yourself out of bed early one or two weeks consistently, you'll find it gets easier and easier to do.
2. Let the light in. Whether natural or atrificial, light tells your brain it's time to get up and get going. If your room lacks large windows where you can open the blinds up, consider investing in a timed lamp or alarm clock with a light.
3. Prep and eat breakfast. Although there are many of us who choose to skip breakfast, it is key to perking up your energy in the morning. Try prepping protein focused meals the night before or grab a yogurt or fruit and consume it right after you wake.
4. Get your body moving. Whether it's a short walk around your neighborhood or a rigorous 5:30 am spin class, getting your blood pumping will help wake up your body and has tons of other benefits, like stress and anxiety reduction.
5. Feed your mind. Stimulate your brain and do something you enjoy first thing in the morning. Try reading a book, catching up on the news, doing daily meditation or setting intentions for the day.
Hey everyone!! Meet Ashley, a previous insurance agent for 11 years, turned real estate agent. She lives every day feeling grateful for the life she has. She have been blessed with the opportunity t....