Are you thinking of making a move or want to spruce up your home this year and don't want to spend a fortune on upgrades? If so, here is a great list of ways that you can do just that without
25 Cheap Ways To Upgrade Your Home
Dated: March 22 2021
Are you thinking of making a move or want to spruce up your home this year and don't want to spend a fortune on upgrades? If so, here is a great list of ways that you can do just that without breaking the bank.
1. Add some character and add texture to your walls with peel-and-stick wall panels.
2. Create a charming accent wall with peel-and-stick paper.
3. Upgrade your countertops to faux granite with a DIY paint kit instead of spending a fortune to replace it.
4. Reseal all those cracks in your tub and tile with caulking and make your bathroom look new again.
5. Update recess lighting without doing any electrical work with magnetic shades.
6. Install crown molding to help make your home look historic and charming.
7. Adding a fresh coat of paint to get that pop of color (or get rid of it) will give your home a touch-up without costing you a fortune.
8. Get the stainless-steel appliances you've always wanted at a fraction of the price with paint.
9. Add privacy and a touch of elegance, and make your windows look super expensive, with with "leaded-glass" film.
10. Paint your cabinets to give your kitchen that just-remodeled feeling for pennies versus what it would cost to replace them.
11. Add a new tile backsplash to give your kitchen (or bathroom) that gorgeous custom look.
12. Add a medallion to your light fixtures to instantly elevate your ceiling game.
13. Paint your ugly vinyl floors to get rid of the eyesore without ripping up the floor.
14. Bulk up your baseboards with paint and extra trim instead of replacing them.
15. Install shelving systems in every room to add storage.
16. Upgrade the fixtures in your bathroom to give yourself a mini spa experience.
17. Swap the handles on your cabinets and drawers to update your kitchen.
18. Add a doorbell to your home if you don't already have one, or upgrade your current one.
19. Update light switches to give your home a fresh look and a tech upgrade.
20. Add some curb appeal and a pop of color by painting your front door.
21. Forget interior designers! Find matching fabrics, paints, and materials with a color match tool.
22. Get even more curb appeal by sanding down and painting rusted railings.
23. Consider these useful tips for upgrading your bathroom.
24. Cover door scuffs and prevent new damage with a metal kick plate.
25. Add adhesive mirrored tiles to the underside or top of your cabinets to subtly reflect light and make your space look brighter.
Hey everyone!! Meet Ashley, a previous insurance agent for 11 years, turned real estate agent. She lives every day feeling grateful for the life she has. She have been blessed with the opportunity t....